Safari Trip Extension
Safari Holiday – Trip Extension – Masai Mara National Park!
Why not combine your climb with an amazing 2 day Safari make the most of your time in Africa on a tailor-made journey? For just £450 extra we can offer you an experience you’ll never forget.
About Masai Mara National Reserve
The Masai Mara covers an area of 1,800 square kilometres and is probably one of the most famous reserves in Africa. The most famous act played out annually is the Great Migration, which sees up to two million wildebeest undertake a journey of roughly 1,600 kilometres.
After a well-earned rest in Nairobi after your climb your adventure begins as you drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve through the amazing Rift Valley Escarpment. Arriving at Osero Lodge in time for lunch before you check into our luxury en-suite tented accommodation. With dusk and dawn being the best times to see the wildlife you will head off for a late afternoon / early evening game drive before returning for dinner at the lodge.
With dusk and dawn being the best times to see the wildlife we head off for a late afternoon / early evening game drive before returning for dinner at the lodge.
A 7a.m. Breakfast followed by a game drive, picnic lunch and a cultural visit to a Masai Village arriving back at the Lodge in time to relax by the pool before drinks and dinner. After dinner you will be ready to fall into bed marvelling at all you’ve seen and an early night might be wise as you will be up early for a dawn game drive.
A wake-up call with a cup of coffee or tea before heading to the vehicles for a dawn game drive. After breakfast we wave goodbye to Masai Mara and head back to Nairobi for your evening flight.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Our Masai Mara safari costs from £450.
- Safari Vehicle for 3 days (with pop up roof for game viewing) including fuel
- Driver & Guide
- Park entry fees as per the itinerary
- Food (3 meals per day) and bottled water throughout the safari
- Accommodation in a comfortable safari tents
- UK/Kenya Administration and Staff Support
- Any activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Alcohol/additional drinks, meals in restaurants, personal expenses for souvenirs, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Safari Staff Tips
- Vaccinations/personal medication
- International Travel/Visa/Personal Trip Insurance